Congratulations to the 2012 LILI Graduates!!!
(Back Row left to right: Joe McAdams, Misti Wriston, Chad Lee, Rick Johnston, Richard Porter. Front Row left to right: Jim Freudenberger, Moderator; Annette Lillie; Lyn Poinsett and Jim Duncan)
LILI is a six-month leadership development program devoted to advancing your personal growth and professional success. The course offers:
- The best in leadership and personal-development thinking
- Tools to improve your practice and create a business planIncreased understanding of self and improved interpersonal relationships
- Expanded professional network and opportunities for growth through LILI alumni programs
- Leadership opportunities in NAIFA
- NEW for 2013 – the curriculum includes:
- The One Page Business Plan® by Jim Horan
- The Kolb Learning Style Inventory
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – the #1 predictor of success in business and leadership. Learn what your EQ is and how to increase it.
- Credibility by James Kouzes and Barry Posner – all new and revised edition with sharpened focus on how leaders earn and sustain credibility
- Study of Jim Collins’ entire body of work on Good to Great companies, what drove some to fail, and others to thrive in uncertain times
Taking the course is an investment in oneself and the returns on the investment can be infinite. Graduates consistently report that LILI gives them the tools to succeed and 70% report a measurable increase in the growth of their business since graduating.
To learn more about the LILI experience and how to apply, visit our Curriculum and Students pages.
Our next LILI Class will begin early in 2013 and will be held in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Cost $695.