NAIFA membership offers you resources to succeed at every stage of your career. NAIFA's rich array of professional programs and products are designed to enhance your knowledge and skills, provide value-added business services and create critical networking and mentoring opportunities - when, where and how you want them. Bottom line - NAIFA delivers significant value for your membership!
The following benefits are provided FREE to NAIFA Members:
More on NAIFA's Practice Resources
- NAIFA's Advisor Today Magazine and Podcasts is one of NAIFA's most valued member benefits. In addition to the magazine, the website offers even more content, industry news and a poplular practice management podcast series.
- NAIFA Preferred Provider program includes discounts with such companies as Hewlett-Packard, UPS, FedEx; T-mobile, Copytalk and much more. Savings from these providers can often recoup the cost of your membership dues.
- NAIFA ClientCast(TM) by Real Wealth® is a FREE client web marketing and referral tool designed to educate, inspire and motivate your clients to implement new strategies and solutions.
- NAIFA Webinar Series is a monthly event that features timely information and training on topics of interest including government relations, practice management, sales, prospecting and marketing and the industry's four key practice specialities.
- NAIFA Online Seminar Series provides 24/7 access to online training and information on such topics as succession planing, hiring an assistant and thriving in the first three years in the business. It also includes downloadable materials to supplement the web content.
- NAIFA SmartBrief is a daily e-mail newsletter insurance and financial advising professionals a quick, two-minute read that will help keep you up-to-date with the latest news and trends. News stories are meticulously picked for content and delivered straight to your inbox.
And much, much more!!!
- Networking Opportunities including local meetings, NAIFA's Career Conference and Annual Meeting and the Young Advisors Team (YAT)
- Recognition for Your Professional Achievement through participation in NAIFA's Quality Award Program.
- Discounts on Certification Training through NAIFA's affiliations with the College for Financial Planning and The American College. Earn professional designations including CLU, ChFC, LUTCF, CFP and FSS.
- NAIFA's Leadership in Life Institute (LILI) develops leaders by fostering personal growth, enhancing business practices and developing skills necessary for effective leadership....